Thursday 12 September 2013

100x bankroll Builder

Hi all,

I did originally make my first blog post, but I have changed what I want to do and it was pretty crap, so here goes again.

I have been away from the virtual felt for a while now, and was thinking of a challenge to get my interest back. So I have decided to make a small $40 deposit and try and turn it into $4,000 by the end of the year. It's going to be hard to do, but I think I can do it with a little bit of luck.

I have a few rules that I will use,they are:

*Start with a $40 deposit, no further deposits allowed.
*If I go bust, I must only play freerolls and FPP buy in tourneys.
*Only play games around 5% of my current bankroll or less.
*Playing MTTs and SNGs only.

I am likely going to play 1 or 2 short sessions each day, and start out playing 6 handed SNGs and MTTs, but mainly 12 & 18 player 6 handed SNGs. I am playing 6 handed games for no other reason than I really hate playing full ring games, they simply bore me to death.

I will blog here as much I can, including HH's, and maybe videos also. I will start as soon as I have written this blog playing the $1.50 SNGs on PokerStars. Feel free to follow me on here and on twitter/skype, I'm always looking for good poker discussion with other micro players like myself as it's the best way to improve and get better.

Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment